Thursday, May 16, 2013

VERITY NAIL LACQUER REVIEW

Add caption

I wanted to share a quick review on a new brand of nail lacquer I recently discovered, call Verity Nail Lacquer. What caught my attention about this brand is the vibrant, eye popping colors. I've never seen nor heard about the brand, so naturally I was a little apprehensive about buying in large quantities. While browsing throughout the store I decided to paint each of my nails a different color so that I may see if the colors are the exact shade as in the bottle as well as how smooth the application applied and so on and so forth. To out way the pros vs. the cons


Pros
- Made In USA
- Highly Pigmented
- Fast Drying
- Affordable Brand
- Long lasting wear ability
- Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) Free

Cons

- Apply Streaky/cloudy
- Need 3 Application For Desired Coverage
- Limited Info on the web about Verity Nail Lacquer Brand
Add caption

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment