Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Poem To You



Dearest Grismold,
Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing one can do.
Never in a million years when I took you to the vet was I expecting to depart from you
Watching you suffer hurt me even more.
When you came into my life you were very hesitant.
As our love grew we were inseparable
I love It when you follow me throughout the house.
when I am cooking you are sprawled in the middle of the kitchen door.
when I am getting dress for work you are lying on my clothes.
Dearest Grismold you will surely be missed.
The first night I came home I was expecting you at the door
Going into our bed room was even harder, because when you didn't meet me at the door I get on my knees and look under the bed where you are normally perched.
No Grismold
Last night I awaken to a sound and look over where you normally sit looking into my face
No Grismold
I know you are in a better place, I can feel it
Thank you for choosing me as your caregiver
You were an amazing cat
You brought me lots of joy and happiness
I will treasure the memories always
Goodbye! King Grismold
RIP.
Add caption      RIP Grismold

No comments:

Post a Comment