Thursday, September 13, 2012

Deodorant That Works

Lets talk body odor and deodorant that actually works!
I've decided to write about body odor and deodorant after having unsuccess in finding a deodorant that actually works, our natural bodily function-underarm perspiration. Our body goes through changes, and as a result of these changes our body perspire.  I have tried using various deodorants, but nothing I used  have been able to control it. Recently I've experimented with the whole foods natural deodorant but the results have not been successful, I have reverted to secret 48hr odor protection an over the counter, drugstore brand and have found it successful. There are big cost advantages in purchasing these over the counter brands.

Shown here are pictures of comparative brands


Natural Brand






Drugstore Brand                          



No comments:

Post a Comment