Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ARTIST VENUE

Hi Subscribers, I wanted you to be the first to view my new creation. Thanks for viewing and don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments.

THE LOVERS
When I started this work of art I had didn't decide on anything in particular, I just picked up my pencil and let my fingers guide me. This is the end result. I decided to give them a name which is The Lovers. For my work I use a standard writing pencil to trace the outline, I then retrace with brown and black chalk for a rather intense look. I then added a variety of colored chalks blending until I have a desired color combo. I love working with chalk because the colors are rich and vibrant. I also love getting my hands dirty it takes my back to 3rd or 4th grade, when we did our finger painting.  Art has always been a big part of my life It always finds me when I need it the most.
Add caption   

1 comment: