Thursday, March 21, 2013

A LOVELY WEEKEND

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share with you the importance of taking time to relax and enjoy your time with your family and significant other. One of my goal for 2013 is to enjoy life. For those of you like my self who tend to be a workaholic, I can't express how important it is to just take a few minutes for yourself to just  stroll on beach or park enjoy life. I spent 3 years trying to get my business of the ground and finally work up, I haven't taken a vacation in about 3yrs, and work 7 days per week, the things that I really enjoy doing i am so tired to focus on myself and so forth. At the end of 2012 I looked back at previous goal  that i set and realized I did accomplish 95% of them but I wasn't any fun to myself, one day while visiting barns and noble I came across this Chinese horoscope book for 2013 and started flipping through it, my focus was my horoscope after reading my horoscope I decided to implement some of stuff in my life and started living.


No comments:

Post a Comment