Monday, July 1, 2013

JUNE FAVORITES

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share and blog about a few of my favorite items for the month of June, June was a world wind it came and went like a breeze. I'm so excited to share some of my absolute fave of June.


I love the stones and colors in this necklace.
Add caption
Love, love, love the color combo. all colors is by OPI.
I
Add caption

This beautiful pic was capture while on vacation, I was walking on the beach and saw this starfish close to shore so I wanted a little memento.
Add caption
My lovely lovely girlfriend and I had just arrived at The Negril Tree House, we took our bags immediately to our rooms and ran on the beach. This was after the rain.
Add caption

This shoes was one of my birthday gift, from me to me. I love the color combo and print.
Add caption
I absolutely love this brand of nail lacquer.

I
Add caption
I wanter to take this pic of myself in this half tree, I thaught the tree stump is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment