Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BEAUTY

Dark and Lovely Au Natural

For those of you who are natural knows how rear it is to find a good brand of hair product that can tame your natural curls or should I say elongate those tight coils. For me its shrinkage, no matter how long my hair is stretch out by the end of the day it shrink like a dried up sponge. Which has lead me to try a verity of products to see which works well with my hair.  I came across dark and lovely au natural hair products while skimming through Ebony magazine, and decided to give it a try. It's anti-shrinkage, Hydrating, knot out as well as curl defining which suppose to leave loose spirals and curls. My hair right now hasn't had a comb through it in quite sometime so i'm really looking forward on testing this product as well as forming a review. Shown below are products and my hair current condition.





No comments:

Post a Comment