Thursday, January 30, 2014

BEAUTY

L.A. COLORS cosmetic haul
Spring is here so I wanted to kick start my make up collection with non other than the L.A Color brand. A few months ago I discovered the L.A Color Brand  at my local dollar tree store and absolutely fell in love with it. One of my favorite item by this cost friendly brand are their moisturizing lip glosses that are enriched with aloe vera, long lasting and leave my lips moist and soft. The added bonus, each items were $1, shown below are my spring make-up findings.
Item #1. L.A moisturizing lip gloss in BLG64 Sugar, n spice, BLG65 Flirty and BLG60 Clear.


Items #2.  Is 3 individual  palate, 6 Color Eyeshadow. BEP415 Eye candy, BEP 410 Dreamy, and BEP 412 Hipnotic.


Add caption
Hipnotic


Add caption

Add caption




Item #5. is a Sally Hansen, LA Cross diamond coated tip tweezer, micronized diamond particles are bonded for non-slip grip. Normally retail for $10.25

No comments:

Post a Comment